|Course Type:||Classroom based, hands-on and trainer-led|
|Location:||Kings Cross, London|
When is this course running
|10:00 - 17:00 Mon, Tue, Wed, Thu||Mon, 24 Jun 2019||4||Reserve|
Take your knowledge of PHP to the next level with our Advanced PHP Training Course. If you want to gain a detailed knowledge of the core techniques behind mastering the software, this short-course will provide you with the vital information you need to succeed in the marketplace.
The advanced PHP course offers a mixture of online tools and reference materials to help students grasp the more advanced concepts in PHP. The course is held on a part-time basis and will feature content that takes delegates from a beginner in Advanced PHP to mastering some of the most complex topics.
Students will soon have the confidence and know-how to navigate the PHP software competently thanks to our industry experienced trainers. During the advanced PHP training, our tutors spend one-to-one time with students to ensure they tailor the course to suit their goals.
This short advanced PHP course is hands-on, instructor-led and classroom based. This training can be taken as a part-time evening course or even on the weekends.
Prerequisites for our Advanced PHP course
- A good knowledge of HTML and CSS is required. You can get a good knowledge of HTML and CSS by taking our web design course.
- You should have a good experience with procedural php programming before you start this advanced PHP course training. If you do not have any experience with PHP please consider Training Dragon’s beginners PHP Training.
- Hands on tutoring from experienced Advanced PHP experts:
- Real-time Practice and Portfolio Projects:
- Course Materials:
- Course Completion Certificate:
- Support and Careers Advice:
- OOP in PHP
- UML: Unified Modelling Language
- OOP Design Patterns
- Advanced SQL and PDO
- Using the MySQL Query Optimizer
- PHP Security
- Process Files with PHP
- Process XML with PHP
- SOAP and RESTful Web Services
- Extend PHP with PEAR.
- PHP Best Practices
- PHP Frameworks
- Introduction to Zend PHP Framework