|Course Type:||Classroom based, hands-on and trainer-led|
|Location:||Kings Cross, London|
When is this course running
|18:30 - 21:30 Tue, Fri||05 Jan 2021||4||Reserve|
|10:00 - 17:00 Sun||17 Jan 2021||2||Reserve|
|10:00 - 17:00 Mon, Tue||01 Feb 2021||2||Reserve|
Choose our Magento theme course if you want to gain access to experienced trainers who have been professionals in the industry for several years. They will tailor the course to suit your needs and ensure you are inspired by what you are learning every step of the way.
Our part-time Magento theme design training course is classroom-based in Kings Cross and offers students the chance to hone their skills in Magento. There will be several digital tools and reference materials highlighted throughout. Each topic area is presented covering best practice, highlighted with examples, followed by short group exercises.
The Magento theme course is aimed to transform students knowledge and boost their level of confidence in operating the software. The course is offered at the evenings and on weekends to suit a hectic schedule.
If you want to find out more about our Magento theme design training, simply keep reading. You will discover what topics are going to be covered during the course and how hands-on and instructor-led the learning will be.
Prerequisites for our Magento theme course
- You should have a good understanding of Magento back office. You can learn how to use Magento in our beginners Magento course
- Some understanding of Magento Theming. You can learn Magento theme customisation in our Magento theming training
- You should have practical experience of HTML, CSS and Object Oriented PHP Programming using Zend. You can learn HTML and CSS in Training Dragon's web design course and PHP in our advanced PHP training.
- It is not necessary to have knowledge of any HTML5 and jQuery before you start this Magento course but If you have some knowledge of HTML5 and jQuery then it will make learning this course even easier. Training Dragon provide HTML5 training and jQuery courses.
- Hands on tutoring from experienced Magento Theme Design experts:
- Real-time Practice and Portfolio Projects:
- Course Materials:
- Course Completion Certificate:
- Support and Careers Advice:
- Introduction to Magento: features, key concepts and ecosystem
- Magento installation
- Magento Connect, the marketplace for Magento
- Tools to help with developments in Magento
- Magento Layout and Theming
- Template system and relations with the views module
- Project: Create a Magento Responsive Theme from Scratch