|Course Type:||Classroom based, hands-on and trainer-led|
|Location:||Kings Cross, London|
When is this course running
|10:00 - 17:00 Mon, Tue||Mon, 11 May 2020||2||Reserve|
Do you want to broaden your horizons in the Magento specialism? To gain more knowledge of the software and learn at your own pace, enroll on our Magento course today.
You will have access to industry-experienced trainers who spend one-to-one time with students to fully understand what they want to take away from the course. The content offers a pragmatic, hands-on guide to the core techniques in Magento.
The Magento training will give students access to great online tools and reference materials as areas of best practice are explored.
Our trainers on the Magento course have had years of industry practice and can offer course times to suit your busy schedule, whether that be in the evening or on weekends.
So if you want to learn in a hands-on way, enroll on this instructor-led and classroom based Magento training course today!
Prerequisites for our Magento course
- You should be able to use computer and internet.
- It is not necessary to have knowledge of any programming language before you start this Magento course but If you have some knowledge of HTML, PHP and then it will make learning this course even easier. Training Dragon provides HTML course, PHP training and jQuery course.
- Hands on tutoring from experienced Magento experts:
- Real-time Practice and Portfolio Projects:
- Course Materials:
- Course Completion Certificate:
- Support and Careers Advice:
- Part1: Shop Management:
- Part2: Product Marketing: