|Course Type:||Classroom based, hands-on and trainer-led|
|Location:||Kings Cross, London|
When is this course running
|10:00 - 17:00 Sun||28 Jul 2019||12||Reserve|
|18:30 - 21:30 Mon, Thu||12 Aug 2019||24||Reserve|
|10:00 - 17:00 Mon, Tue, Wed, Thu||26 Aug 2019||12||Reserve|
Our MCSA SQL course can help you grasp the key elements of SQL and enhance your knowledge of the software.
Throughout the short-course, delegates will receive tailored help from experienced trainers who offer a range of online tools and reference materials to enhance the learning process.
Enrolling on the MCSA SQL course is a great way to learn in a classroom based environment at your own pace. We offer classes on a part time basis either at the weekends or in the evenings. Our classes are very interactive with short group exercises and one-to-one time with our experienced trainers. Therefore you can get the most out of the MCSA SQL course.
This short MCSA SQL server 2012 certification training is hands-on, instructor-led and classroom based.
Prerequisites for our MCSA SQL course
- Microsoft MCSA SQL Server 2012 candidate should have at least six months of experience using SQL Server Database. Complete beginners should consider our MTA Database Administration and SQL course.
- Hands on tutoring from experienced MCSA SQL Server 2012 Certification experts:
- Real-time Practice and Portfolio Projects:
- Course Materials:
- Course Completion Certificate:
- Support and Careers Advice: