|Course Type:||Classroom based, hands-on and trainer-led|
|Location:||Kings Cross, London|
When is this course running
|10:00 - 17:00 Sun||06 Dec 2020||4||Reserve|
|18:30 - 21:30 Mon, Thu||21 Dec 2020||8||Reserve|
|10:00 - 17:00 Mon, Tue, Wed, Thu||04 Jan 2021||4||Reserve|
|10:00 - 17:00 Sat||23 Jan 2021||4||Reserve|
Are you interested in learning MCTS SQL Server 2008? If you are aiming to obtain an in-depth knowledge of MCTS SQL Server 2008 then you have come to the right place. This course offers a practical guide to the core techniques in MCTS SQL Server 2008. Online tools and reference materials are highlighted throughout. Each topic area is presented covering best practice, highlighted with examples, followed by short group exercises.
The courses content will take delegates from a beginner in MCTS SQL Server 2008 to mastering some of the most advanced topics. A complete list of contents is given on our website. This Training will get you up-to-speed with the latest tools and techniques in MCTS SQL Server 2008 and ensure that you have the confidence to both use and experiment within this increasingly important market.
On this MCTS SQL Server 2008 course you will interact with your tutor on a one-to one basis and receive tailored help to suit your learning needs .Our trainers have had years of industry practice and can offer course times to suit your busy schedule, whether that be in the evening or on weekends.
This short MCTS SQL Server 2008 training is hands-on, instructor-led and classroom based. This training can be taken as a part-time evening course or even on the weekends.
Prerequisites for our MCTS SQL Server 2008 course
- Basic knowledge of the Microsoft Windows operating system and its core functionality.
- Working knowledge of Transact-SQL, relational databases and some experience with database design. Training Dragon provide SQL course that can help with this requirement. Please contact us to discuss this requirement.
- Hands on tutoring from experienced MCTS SQL Server 2008 experts:
- Real-time Practice and Portfolio Projects:
- Course Materials:
- Course Completion Certificate:
- Support and Careers Advice:
What is included?
- Module 1: Introduction to SQL Server 2008 R2 and its Toolset
- Module 2: Preparing Systems for SQL Server 2008 R2
- Module 3: Installing and Configuring SQL Server 2008 R2
- Module 4: Working with Databases
- Module 5: Understanding SQL Server 2008 R2 Recovery Models
- Module 6: Backup of SQL Server 2008 R2 Databases
- Module 7: Restoring SQL Server 2008 R2 Databases
- Module 8: Importing and Exporting Data
- Module 9: Authenticating and Authorizing Users
- Module 10: Assigning Server and Database Roles
- Module 11: Authorizing Users to Access Resources
- Module 12: Auditing SQL Server Environments
- Module 13: Automating SQL Server 2008 R2 Management
- Module 14: Configuring Security for SQL Server Agent
- Module 15: Monitoring SQL Server 2008 R2 with Alerts and Notifications
- Module 16: Performing Ongoing Database Maintenance
- Module 17: Tracing Access to SQL Server 2008 R2
- Module 18: Monitoring SQL Server 2008 R2
- Module 19: Managing Multiple Servers
- Module 20: Troubleshooting Common SQL Server 2008 R2 Administrative Issues