|Course Type:||Classroom based, hands-on and trainer-led|
|Location:||Kings Cross, London|
When is this course runningCourse is not currently running, contact us for more information about this course.
Are you interested in MySQL administrator training? If you are aiming to obtain an in-depth knowledge of MySQL for Database Administrators (SQL-4502) then you have come to the right place. This course offers a practical guide to the core techniques in MySQL for Database Administrators (SQL-4502). Online tools and reference materials are highlighted throughout. Each topic area is presented covering best practice, highlighted with examples, followed by short group exercises.
The courses content will take delegates from a beginner in a MySQL administrator course to mastering some of the most advanced topics. A complete list of contents is given on our website. This training will get you up-to-speed with the latest tools and techniques in MySQL for Database Administrators (SQL-4502) and ensure that you have the confidence to both use and experiment within this increasingly important market.
On this MySQL administrator training you will interact with your tutor on a one-to one basis and receive tailored help to suit your learning needs .Our trainers have had years of industry practice and can offer course times to suit your busy schedule, whether that be in the evening or on weekends.
This short MySQL for database administrator training is hands-on, instructor-led and classroom based. This training can be taken as a part-time evening course or even on the weekends.
Prerequisites for our MySQL Administrator Training
- Attend the MySQL for Beginners course or some experience with Relational Databases and SQL.
- MySQL for Beginners (SQL-4401)
- Hands on tutoring from experienced MySQL database administrator experts:
- Real-time Practice and Portfolio Projects:
- Course Materials:
- Course Completion Certificate:
- Support and Careers Advice:
- MySQL Architecture
- The MySQL Server
- Configuring the MySQL Server
- MySQL Clients
- Overview of Data Types
- Storage Engines
- Transactions and Locking
- Security and User Management
- Table Maintenance
- Exporting and Importing Data
- Programming with MySQL
- Backup and Recovery
- Introduction to Performance Tuning
- Introduction to High Availability