|Course Type:||Classroom based, hands-on and trainer-led|
|Location:||Kings Cross, London|
When is this course runningCourse is not currently running, contact us for more information about this course.
Are you interested in learning Oracle Database: SQL Certified Expert (Introduction to SQL) Certification? If you are aiming to obtain an in-depth knowledge from an Oracle SQL expert training course then you have come to the right place. This course offers a practical guide to the core techniques in Oracle SQL expert training. Online tools and reference materials are highlighted throughout. Each topic area is presented covering best practice, highlighted with examples, followed by short group exercises.
The courses content will take delegates from a beginner in Oracle Database: SQL Certified Expert (Introduction to SQL) Certification to mastering some of the most advanced topics. A complete list of contents is given on our website. This training will get you up-to-speed with the latest tools and techniques in Oracle SQL expert course and ensure that you have the confidence to both use and experiment within this increasingly important market.
On this Oracle SQL expert training course you will interact with your tutor on a one-to one basis and receive tailored help to suit your learning needs .Our trainers have had years of industry practice and can offer course times to suit your busy schedule, whether that be in the evening or on weekends.
This short Oracle Database: SQL Certified Expert (Introduction to SQL) Certification training is hands-on, instructor-led and classroom based. This training can be taken as a part-time evening course or even on the weekends.
Prerequisites for our Oracle SQL Expert Training Course
- Familiarity with data processing concepts and techniques
- Data processing
- Hands on tutoring from experienced Oracle Database: SQL Certified Expert (Introduction to SQL) Certification experts:
- Real-time Practice and Portfolio Projects:
- Course Materials:
- Course Completion Certificate:
- Support and Careers Advice:
- Introduction to Oracle Database
- Retrieve Data using the SQL SELECT Statement
- Learn to Restrict and Sort Data
- Usage of Single-Row Functions to Customize Output
- Invoke Conversion Functions and Conditional Expressions
- Aggregate Data Using the Group Functions
- Display Data From Multiple Tables Using Joins
- Use Sub-queries to Solve Queries
- The SET Operators
- Data Manipulation Statements
- Use of DDL Statements to Create and Manage Tables
- Other Schema Objects
- Control User Access
- Management of Schema Objects
- Manage Objects with Data Dictionary Views
- Manipulate Large Data Sets
- Data Management in different Time Zones
- Retrieve Data Using Sub-queries
- Regular Expression Support