|Course Type:||Classroom based, hands-on and trainer-led|
|Location:||Kings Cross, London|
When is this course running
|10:00 - 17:00 Mon, Tue, Wed, Thu||Mon, 18 Nov 2019||4||Reserve|
|10:00 - 17:00 Mon, Tue, Wed, Thu||Mon, 20 Jan 2020||4||Reserve|
|10:00 - 17:00 Mon, Tue, Wed, Thu||Mon, 16 Mar 2020||4||Reserve|
|10:00 - 17:00 Mon, Tue, Wed, Thu||Mon, 18 May 2020||4||Reserve|
|10:00 - 17:00 Mon, Tue, Wed, Thu||Mon, 20 Jul 2020||4||Reserve|
|10:00 - 17:00 Mon, Tue, Wed, Thu||Mon, 21 Sep 2020||4||Reserve|
Do you want to advance your level of knowledge in PHP? Our PHP training course is classroom-based and takes students through the fundamental elements of navigating the software.
The short PHP course is a great way to boost your knowledge of some advanced topics that will get you up-to-speed in the latest best practice. Our trainers outline a range of tools and reference materials to help students learn the key areas of PHP and highlight these with examples.
Our PHP training course is taught by industry professionals who have plenty of experience using PHP. Therefore they are able to spend quality one-to-one time helping students achieve their goals.
By the end of the PHP training, students will have built up a bigger picture of PHP and mastered some of the most advanced topics.
Our trainers on this PHP course have had years of industry practice and can offer course sessions during the weekends or in the evenings to suit your hectic lifestyle.
So if you want to enroll on an interactive PHP training that is is hands-on, instructor-led and classroom based, our training will be great for you!
Prerequisites for our PHP course
- A good knowledge of HTML and CSS is required. You can get a good knowledge of HTML and CSS by taking our web design course.
- Hands on tutoring from experienced PHP experts:
- Real-time Practice and Portfolio Projects:
- Course Materials:
- Course Completion Certificate:
- Support and Careers Advice:
- Part1: PHP
- PHP Programming
- PHP Functions
- HTML Forms and PHP
- PHP Global Variables
- Part2: MySQL
- MySQL Database
- Create Dynamic Pages using PHP and MySQL
- How to setup a website development project
- Projects in PHP and MySQL Course
- Project 1: Build a Contact us Email Form
- Project2: Build a Login system
- Project3: Build an online shop backend CMS
- Project4: Create an E-commerce shopping cart website