|Course Type:||Classroom based, hands-on and trainer-led|
|Location:||Kings Cross, London|
When is this course running
|18:30 - 21:30 Tue, Fri||15 Jan 2019||4||Reserve|
|10:00 - 17:00 Sun||27 Jan 2019||2||Reserve|
|10:00 - 17:00 Mon, Tue||11 Feb 2019||2||Reserve|
Do you want to discover more about WordPress plugin development? If you do then we highly recommend our WordPress plugin course as its aim is to provide students with the knowledge and skills behind using WordPress plugins.
Throughout our WordPress plugin course, trainers will offer tailored support to delegates so they can ensure their goals are reached by the courses completion. There are several online tools, reference materials and group exercises students will undertake throughout the WordPress plugin training.
If you want to enhance your knowledge of WordPress Plugins, the WordPress plugin development course we offer is just what you need to excel in the area.
You will have access to an industry-experienced tutor, who offers the course times to suit your busy schedule, whether that be in the evening or on weekends.
So if you are looking for training that is hands-on, instructor-led and classroom based, our WordPress plugin course will be perfect for you.
Prerequisites for our WordPress plugin course
- You should have a good understanding of WordPress, CCK, views and modules etc. You can learn how to use WordPress in our beginners WordPress course and Advanced WordPress course.
- You should have practical experience of HTML, CSS and PHP. You can learn HTML and CSS in Training Dragon's web design course and PHP in our PHP training.
- It is not necessary to have knowledge of any HTML5 and jQuery before you start this WordPress course but If you have some knowledge of HTML5 and jQuery then it will make learning this course even easier. Training Dragon provide HTML5 training and jQuery courses.
- Hands on tutoring from experienced WordPress Plugin Development experts:
- Real-time Practice and Portfolio Projects:
- Course Materials:
- Course Completion Certificate:
- Support and Careers Advice:
- WordPress Core Architecture
- Creating a Bespoke WordPress Plugin
- WordPress Core Database Abstraction Layer
- Best Development practice