|Course Type:||Classroom based, hands-on and trainer-led|
|Location:||Kings Cross, London|
When is this course running
|10:00 - 17:00 Sun||06 Dec 2020||2||Reserve|
|10:00 - 17:00 Mon, Tue||21 Dec 2020||2||Reserve|
|18:30 - 21:30 Tue, Fri||05 Jan 2021||4||Reserve|
Are you interested in undertaking a WordPress theme course? If you are aiming to obtain an in-depth knowledge of WordPress theme development, our team of experienced trainers on this short-course can provide you with the assistance you need.
To help you master the tools and techniques involved in using WordPress and developing themes, our instructors spend one-to-one time with you to understand what you want to get out of the course. During the WordPress theme training short-course, students will gain confidence in using the software and experimenting with various themes.
Using various online tools and reference materials, the WordPress theme course will open many doors to delegates. As our tutors have had plenty of industry practice, they will be able to offer best practice advice. Alongside this they offer course times to suit your busy schedule, whether that be in the evening or on weekends.
This short WordPress Theme Development training is hands-on, instructor-led and classroom based.
Prerequisites for our WordPress theme course
- You should have a good understanding of WordPress, CCK, views and modules etc. You can learn how to use WordPress in our beginners WordPress course and Advanced WordPress course.
- You should have practicle experience of HTML, CSS and PHP. You can learn HTML and CSS in Training Dragon's web design course and PHP in our PHP training.
- It is not necessary to have knowledge of any HTML5 and jQuery before you start this WordPress course but If you have some knowledge of HTML5 and jQuery then it will make learning this course even easier. Training Dragon provide HTML5 training and jQuery courses.
- Hands on tutoring from experienced WordPress Theme Development experts:
- Real-time Practice and Portfolio Projects:
- Course Materials:
- Course Completion Certificate:
- Support and Careers Advice:
- WordPress Layout and Theming
- Project: Create a WordPress Responsive Theme from Scratch